Thursday 20 November 2008

No Man. Date

So John Sergeant reads my blog! Well, perhaps not but good on yer, John, and I look forward to your farewell performance on Saturday night - no hard feelings. And last Saturday on X Factor decidedly dicey Daniel finally bit the dust so all is well in the world of reality TV except:

1. "I'm a Celebrity.." has just started - I barely recognise any of the "Names" and will not be watching, honest.

2. It has been rumoured - and, I believe, corroborated - that Peter (Lord) Mandelson is dying to be asked to participate in "Strictly" next year. This cannot happen.* I doubt even the lovely and infinitely resourceful Christina Rianoff could make a silk purse out of that particular pig's ear although Mandy's preference would presumably to be placed in the firm and capable hands of Anton du Beck or perhaps that nice new boy from California.

*Members of the Government should be barred from popular TV.
** The exposure of P. M. in a black see-through chiffon shirt? - let's not go there - ever!!

No comments: